I GOT THE JOB! I will be working full time for Noahs (event center )and going to school. I will be doing pretty much what I was doing at the 23rd floor. I am starting my first full time job! I have benefits and all!! I'm a big kid now!
I start on Friday! Just thought I would let you all know!
9 years ago


6 comments:
YAHOO JENNIE!!
I knew you would get a good job! I am so proud of you. WAY TO GO!
Congratulations!!! You are all grown up!! Good luck on your first day
Jennie I'm SO SO proud of you!! Congrats the job sounds perfect and I cant wait to hear more about it!! Full time perfect job with benefits??! amazing! ps when are you going to be home?
Yea for you! I'm so excited for you! We need to get together soon!
Congrats!!! that is so exciting, i really wish i could say the same for myself:-)
Jennie you have a blog! I had no idea. Go check out mine. I heart you.
Post a Comment