All I really have to say is that I hate the snow!! I can hardly get out of the parking lot of my apartment, and then the roads are never plowed so I am pretty much stuck in my apartment. Going to school is a joke! They never clear the parking lots that i park in, and then stupid people park and leave like 6 feet in between the other car and then there is no room to park!
but my BIGGEST PET PEEVE is...
IF YOU HAVE A PLOW ON YOUR TRUCK AND YOU ARE DRIVING ON A SNOWY ROAD THAT NEEDS TO BE PLOWED PUT DOWN YOUR FREAKING PLOWER AND CLEAR THE ROAD!
That is my complaint for the day...
9 years ago


2 comments:
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Jennie Penny it is agianst the law for them to just put their plow down and plow the road. They have to work for the state and it needs to be a state truck. I don't feel bad for you I lived in Logan and REXBURG be glad you even have plows in my day they didn't even have them...ha ha!!
Post a Comment