Sunday, January 4, 2009

The end to the beginning


The end of 2008 was a wonderful, but I am thankful that 2008 is over!

The Holidays were wonderful and I had so much fun hanging out with the Family in Santa Barbara for Christmas. I spent Allot of time at the mall..not Christmas shopping but visiting Becky at work! I took Chino on a walk to the beach and spent allot of time hanging out with Lance. I spent some quality time with Aunt Terri making peppermint covered marshmallows ( I hope the tasted better then they looked... some of them didn't turn out all that great). And it is always great to see the Grandparents! My parents came in on Christmas eve and we all went to dinner together. Christmas day we all went to Becky's and opened presents and then went to Jason and Sally's for dinner. It was so wonderful to see them and the kids! I can't believe how big Nate, and Ben and Lanie have gotten!

New Years wasn't my typical new years but it was soo much fun! I just had a small girls night with some friends and watched movies and ate junk and just let loose and had some fun! It was great!



Allot has happened in 2008 I have made friendships, lost friendships, began and ended relationship, had more friends then I thought possible get married in 1 year, deiced exactly what I want to do for a living, found my job, lost a job, almost graduated.. but most of all I have found who I am and I have grown more from these experiences this past year then in any other year past.

I am excited to see what 2009 will bring!

3 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

I'm so glad you've been doing well! We certainly have missed you during the holidays! Come by and see us - you have to meet little Beck!

Dani and Paul said...

It sounds like you are doing well. I am glad that you had fun in So cal and had a fun, but relaxing New Years. Good luck with school this semester. I think you are only take one major class so that should be fun. Take care

janelle said...

Sounds like Christmas was lots of fun!!! We missed you!