Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things happen for a reason... Right?

So, WOW it has been a crappy year so far! So, after I was transferred up to the South Jordan location, I was let go. They started to restructure the company and let many people go.

I talked to my cousin Janelle right after it happened, to see what time the whole family was getting together for dinner tonight. Since my Uncle is in town all the Jarrards seem to get together almost ever night for dinner. She told me what time and as soon as I got off the phone she sent me a text and said she could tell there was something wrong. I am so thankful for my family. for people who can tell that I am upset even when I try to hard to sound happy. I went and had dinner with all the Jarrards and it made me feel so much better. It is great to know I have family to count on, and people who will make me feel better when I am down. I am so happy I have my Cousins here with me. I love my sister and Lance, they are great too and I called Becks after and she made me feel allot better, and Lance called me to make sure I was doing ok.

I have a great family!

I was very lucky last week a friend of mine found a posting online for an event planner and I applied for it just to see what would happen. They called me yesterday and want to interview me next week. Cross your fingers that I get the job!!

I still love all the girls that I worked with at Noah's and will miss them, but I guess it was time for me to move on. Things happen for a reason right?

On the happy side, I graduate in like 3 weeks! :) I am moving in 2 weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get a brand new spanking job :) ... i am so sad.. i will miss everyone... less we will still be able to spend time together and plan our hearts out.

miss aubrey said...

I'll be crossing my fingers!! These are crazy times in the job market. Don't worry things do happen for a reason! And family is awesome.

Kristin said...

We'll be praying for you! Hope that everything goes well with the interview!

Casey&Mal said...

HEY NOW! Where are you moving to??? And I'm totally pissed that our pic got bumped off your blog!!!! It's time for a new one, I know...

Sorry to hear about your job- and I do believe that there is a reason for everything, even if it is just to make us stronger, more independent women!

It was fun talking to you tonight! Hope to see you over lunch next week!!!

Lance and Becky said...

Your blog looks a lot like mine. Nice taste. Baby is almost here!!

Jennie said...

Tiff- We will need to get on your planning! Now, I can be there to set everything up and make sure it looks beautiful now! :) and not worry about having to work too!
Mal-I'm only moving to Highland Park in Provo. It's over by SevenPEaks and Belmont. and I put a Pic up just for you Mal!
Aubrey- thanks so much you are wonderful!
Kristin- You guys might need to build a reception center like right now so I can help you and have a job! :) haha!

Becks- I can't wait for my little nephew!

Thanks everyone you are so sweet to me!