Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fabulous Day!

Isn't it amazing how seeing friends you haven't seen in a while can make your day so wonderful?

Well today I went to my LAST day of college classes and then to tanning salon to get some color. I need something before graduation!
After I left I went to lunch with my friend Mal who I haven't seen since like December! I went to Flour Girls and Dough Boys with her and her ADORABLE son Beck! It was the first time that I got to see him in person. I know I am a horrible friend! We live about ten min away from each other and I just now saw him. It's ok though, he still loves me.. he even loved me enough to poop on me! haha! He is just the cutest thing! When he would smile, it would make me smile.

On our way to get lunch I got a phone call from North Hampton House... I GOT THE JOB! I start tomorrow! I am so excited! I am going to be a real Event Consultant! I can't wait.

Job or not, today was a fabulous day! Friends...Babies...Great Food....85 degree weather! What could be better!

3 comments:

miss aubrey said...

yayyy jennie!!! Congrats on the job!! Where are you living now? Does this mean we can visit next year?! Babies and friends are the best.

Seriously another congratulations on the job!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Sally said...

This is great news Jennie! I am so glad you got the job. I hope you will post all about it. Good luck!!

Casey&Mal said...

How was the job???? We definitely LOVED lunch with you, too! And I love the added pic :) Again, sorry Beck pooped on you...I'm still so embarrassed...but you're right, there is not a greater expression of endearment from a baby, right?