Monday, March 23, 2009

Transfers

I received a phone call from my boss on Friday while out shopping for a graduations dress with Kristen. I had heard rumors that we were over staffed and I was beginning to get worried that I was going to lose my job. So, when ever she called I got sick to my stomach. While sitting in the dressing room I answered my phone. She told me that I was able to transfer to our newer office in South Jordan ( SoJo as we call it) or I would be let go. So, I obviously told her that SoJo sounded great!! After that relief Kristen and I went on shopping and found me a great dress. It was a fun weekend after that. I went back to the mall on Saturday and bought some sassy new shoes to go with my dress and went to my old roommates wedding. It was great to see Morgan and she looked beautiful! I ran into an old friend from school who I hadn't seen in about a year, and I spent most of the weekend with Kristen! it was fabulous!

I started my first day in SoJo today, and loved it! My new boss seems great and the girl I worked with today was awesome! I had so much fun at work. Lets hope it stays great!! :)

p.s. I move in 30 days and Graduate in 39!!! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Okay, you better post pictures of the dress and shoes after graduation!

I am glad you like your new job!

Anonymous said...

yay for graduation.. boo ya