So, I would like everyone to know that I have the best sister any one could ask for. We did always fight like sister. She would lock me out of the house, I would try to lock her out, but she was smart enough to go around the back door (ya, I wasn't). She told me I was adopted from outer space, tells my mom to put a bag over my head when I cut my own hair at age 5. Who wouldn't love a sister like that!!
But, as we grew up she protected me and took care of me more than I knew then. She was always there for me when I needed her. She was the one I called when I got my first ticket and she coached me through how to tell mom and dad. She was the one that drove down all the way from Idaho, to go to my dance concert, so I would have someone there. She has always been the one to bail me or back me up when I needed her. And, she still is there for me whenever I need her. When I over draw my account and am too afraid to call dad, or when Mom and Dad are in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and my tuition needs to be paid. She solves when she can and helps me to solve the rest. She is one of the biggest strengths to me. She is just what Sister is for! I don't tell her enough but I love her, and I don't know what I would do without her! She really is my best friend, and I can’t wait to see her in 2 weeks!
p.s. She is pretty too!
9 years ago


3 comments:
Yay for big sisters! Love you, chica!
We all love Becky! She is awesome. And you are a great sister too. :)
You are so cute! Tell Becky that I said hi and I think she is pretty great also.
Post a Comment