Thursday, September 10, 2009

In Becky's Words..

So since my sister (Jennie) never updates her blog I have decided I would update for her. Jennie is doing well still living in provo and missing her sister Becky and baby Wyatt a lot. She got a new job I am not sure exactly what she does it has something to do with old people and a bank. Maybe she drives old people to the bank Im not sure.

The best news is drum roll please.....JENNIE'S ENGAGED!!! Yup she is getting married!! Well not really but I thought it sounded more exciting then driving old people to the bank. Jennie is looking forward to spending some time in Santa Barbara in October with Wyatt and going to Disneyland.

She had a really fun summer attending friends weddings going to concerts and hanging out with cousins. Here are some pictures that have nothing to do with what Jennie did this summer!

Wyatt taking a nap...he is so FREAKING cute!!
Wyatt's baby blessing in May...This one has Jennie in it!
This is a picture of my husband Lance when he was a baby!

6 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

HAHAHAHA! I love the pics. Well done, Becky!
Oh, and well done, Jennie on getting those old fogies to the bank on time and safely. They couldn't do it without you.

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Becky said...

Jennie this is the best post I have ever seen on your blog. Its total perfection!

Sally said...

Possibly the best blog post ever on any blog on earth.

Dani and Paul said...

Becky you are so funny. I loved the post.

janelle said...

That is awesome!!!Maybe jennie will step it up now.