Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yay for Family!

I have spent lots of time these past few months with my Cousins and my Aunt and Uncle. It has been so much fun. I love spending time with them! I helped Kaitlyn with her dance tryout a little bit ( Which she made by the way! We are so excited for her!), enjoyed lots of family dinners and afternoons by the pool! It has been great. I am so thankful for all my family out here and how much they take care of me.

I am leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Danville to FINALLY see my adorable nephew Wyatt! I am so excited! Becky, Lance and Wyatt are picking me up from the airport and I can't wait! I am excited to spend a week with more of my family. I feel like it has been so long since I have see everyone in California. I love having a break for Utah life and going back home to relax. It will be a nice break before my crazy busy wedding season kicks in for me at work.

I just love my family so much and really am so thankful for all that they do for me!

Oh and don't worry I will post pictures of my nephews (yes...Wyatt and Chino) as soon as I get back! :)

1 comment:

miss aubrey said...

WAIT! You were in Danville?! are you still?!! Call me 9253668437. And now that all of blogland has my cell phone number... haha. Family is awesome I agree. I can't wait to hear how meeting your baby nephew is!! <3