I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season so far! I had a great thanksgiving here with the cousins. This past 2 weeks Aunt Joyce has been here and I went out almost every day with the cousins. It has been so much fun! I love it!
So, Monday night I took Kaitlyn to the UVU ballroom concert with me. I wanted to go and see all my old team members and support them, but I didn’t want to go alone. I thought this would be some good cousin bonding time. We had a blast! We went to Cafe Rio before the concert and then stood in line waiting for the doors to open and she got to meet a bunch of my friends. It was great to see everyone and the show was great! They had a lot of new numbers and it was really fun to watch! I hope she had as much fun as I did!!
I will be done with my finals on Tuesday! YAY!! I am almost done with my capstone project I have to pick up some pictures from Costco tomorrow and then get a few things bound and I am done with my Internship and Capstone!! :)
I have started studying for my Law final which is the death of me!! Please pray for me!! It is the hardest test I have ever taken!
I am no longer working at the 23rd floor. :( It is sad and I miss the girls that I work with but I am planning on seeing them soon, so it is alright. I did my big event and it was tons of fun! I was up on a ladder hanging like 1000 Chinese lanterns for about 4 hours. But it all looked great. The pictures don’t do it justice! I will get the pics up soon. I just need to load them on my computer.
I leave on the 18th to go and spend 10 days in Santa Barbara with my wonderful Sister and Brother-in-law! And of course little Chino! I can't wait!!
Sorry it took forever to post, but that is what is going on in my life! I will let you all know how finals go!! Please pray for me and my law final!! :) Hehe!
Love you all
MERRY CHRISTMAS
9 years ago


3 comments:
Penny don't lie to the readers you started this posting war. You were the bossy one not me. I just told you not to boss me. :P!
You use exclamation points on almost every sentence! It's really funny, but it makes it sound like you.
Kaitlyn had a blast. Thanks for thinking of her!!!Sad to hear about the class but selfishly happy you'll be around!!
Post a Comment