So in the past 24 hours allot has changed for me. I will not be graduating now until April instead of in... 4 days, I applied for a job I am excited about, had a rat mouse and bird living in my apartment.
So here is the story...
Graduation. As many of you know my law class was that hardest and most ridiculous class ever! Our grade is based 90% on 2 test and 10% on "participation". The average for the 1st test was a 50% and average for the 2nd was I think a 60%. He was "nice" (and I use that term loosely) and said he would drop one test but our final was comprehensive. I am not a good test taker so this class was not good for me. Well long story short, I didn’t do so hot. And I am not going to pass... BUT the graduation requirements have changed for spring 09 class (that is what I will be now) and I do not need to take that class again! I just have to take any upper division class and it can be anything that I want! I will also be saving my parents money by going to school next semester opposed to the cost of have to live without having a job. (Sounds funny, but trust me... it makes sense) So next semester I will be taking 1 class and maybe yoga, maybe some dance classes... just a fun nice semester!
Job
I applied for a job helping to be the event coordinator on campus for on campus events. I would be working with student government and helping the activities person so coordinate. So if I understand the job description right it seems to be a really fun job! Cross your fingers! :)
The Mouse the Rat and the Bird
I came home from school on Thursday and heard allot of racket in the hot water heater closet and what sounded like little feet, so the girl that I am I ran down the hall to my room to try to get away from it ( like that was going to make a difference). I then heard it running in the vent! It was really loud and sounded big so I deiced it was a rat. After talking to my family the convinced me it was probably a mouse. I called my management and that were supposed to take care of it. I then left my apartment for the day because I was creped out. I got home late that night and told my roommate what happened and to see if she had heard the mouse. She said that she had not. I told her if she did to let me know and I would call management (she doesn’t speak much English so I told her I would take care of it :) ) About 10 this morning I heard a knock on my bedroom door, it was my roommate who looked like she was going to cry! She heard the mouse in her bathroom behind the washer and dryer. I called management again, and then came over shortly after. After some investigation work, there was NO rat NO mouse.... but a BIRD stuck in the wall!!!!!! We don’t know how it got there, but it was there. I left for a few hours to run errands, but when I came back the bird was gone. I don’t know how they got it out, or how it got in there, but apparently this happens often in this complex. I do know that they did not hurt the bird and the bird my roommate and I named George is safely flying into someone else apartment now!
This is the Good, the Bad, and Bird, story of my life this week!
10 years ago


3 comments:
100% awesome post.
oh my gosh a poor little bird!! Im glad it got out I would have been totally freaked out too!
good luck with the job ap! the campus events job sounds like it would be way fun.
Sorry you aren't graduating in a couple of days, but congrats on the job and on not having to take that stupid law class again! Yay for Jen!
Post a Comment