9 years ago
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The way to make friends...
The new apartment complex that I live in doesn't have allot of extra parking. I have an assigned covered parking spot that i am so thankful for right now since it has begun to snow. Well, I worked tonight and got home a little after 9:30 and there was someone in my parking spot. So, I called the towing company and the came to get the car. The tow truck had just attached to the car when the guy came out. I got a few dirty looks from the owner of the car after he paid the tow truck driver and he then got in his car to move. He backed out and then moved over 2 parking spots!!!! Do I know how to make friends with my neighbors or what!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HAHA! Yeah, that's my fave - I've had neighbors that like, cut me off just blocks before our house, or even in our parking lot when we were in an apt - and then we both park just a couple spots away...and then AWKWARD!
That's his problem.
I agree with Aunt Joyce he shouldn't have parked in your spot and if he has a problem with that he can take it up with me! Ha! Don't mess with the older sister!
PS: Stop falling down!! Its Grandma's fault she started it
That totally blows... I hope he was ugly, otherwise that REALLY blows.
He was ugly, so it wasn't that bad :)
Post a Comment