I talked to my boss the other day to see what she had in store for my future at the 23rd Floor. It took me about 2 weeks to get the guts to talk to her and then another 2 weeks to track her down. We have another office up in Logan so she is there allot. I finally went in to talk to her and she sadly informed me that they will not have a full time position for me there and that I would not be getting much more hours then I am now. She told me that I have been doing a great job there and I in return told her how much I love working there and that I have never loved a job more in my life, but I will have find somewhere that can take me full time. I told the girls that I work with and they were sad but we all kind of knew that I wouldn't be hired full time. I am going to continue to work there until I find another job and maybe work there part time after that as well. I am sad to have to leave but that is life... it is time to be a grown up and work full time :(
So I am on the hunt for a job. If any one wants to help me find a job that would be great!!! :)
I don't know if I am going to stay in SLC or where I am going to go, So we will see where the Lord wants me right now and I will be off to start a career and new part of my life there.
10 years ago


3 comments:
Hey lady! You're growing up!!! I will say that I have found great pleasure in working full time. I have an incredible feeling of accomplishment when I go home every day knowing that I've done my part. I'm excited for you!!! I've found lots of success using Monster.com and Careerbuilder.com, so I HIGHLY suggest them :) What kind of job are you looking for?
JENNIE! good luck with the job hunt I'm sure you'll find something amazing and all of your awesome experience with this last job is sure to put you ahead of soooo many other people. I'll be rooting for you!
You will find a good job. And if you are having a bad day just think of me freaking out about my house blowing up!
Post a Comment