Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mini Update!

So here is the mini update! Sorry it has been a while.

*I am still looking for a job, I have my resume posted everywhere I can think of and I have been checking every site I Can. It has not been easy, but I am still looking.
* I decided that I am going to stay in the dreadful snow of Utah for a little while longer and in a few months see how things are going and see if I want to stay here.
*I stayed in Utah for Thanksgiving. I was sad not being home with my parents and have the Thanksgiving I am use to, but Aunt Joyce and Uncle Craig were out here so it was fun to be with all the Cousins. Kristen and Matthew and their 2 kids flew out too! The whole Jarrard clan was there. It was tons of fun!
* Aunt Joyce will be here for another week so I will get some more family time while she is here.
* The event that I have been working on for the past month or so with Megan (she has been showing me the ropes on coordinating) is this Friday. I will be working probably 12 hours that day! But I am excited to finish my senior project! :)
* I had the ward holiday party last week that I was helping out with, and it went great! Thanks to Janelle! She helped me with some of the centerpieces! :) Gotta love having cousins so close!
*I have 16 more days of school left! My law class is really tough so PLEASE pray that I will pass!! I know I am!! :)
*I developed tendinitis in my right wrist, I have been wearing a brace for about 2 weeks and it has gotten a smidgen better!
*BEST OF ALL... 100.3 Radio station plays Christmas music 24-Hours a day!!!! :)

I think that is about it! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and I can’t wait for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

SOunds like everything is going well for you. Good luck with the job search. By the way congrats on going to have a newphew in April. That is very exciting. Take care

Casey&Mal said...

Why do you think you can go somewhere else??? I like my babysitter to be only 5 min away...just as it is!!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! If Casey and I weren't hermits, we'd have called and gotten everyone together...we should have....but Christmas is coming and hopefully you'll still be here when our baby arrives!!!!
PS KOZY 106.5 is playing 100% xmas too!!!

Lance and Becky said...

Hey penny wenny!! I stole your background it was the cutest one for Christmas. You can come live here with us and baby Wyatt when he comes in April. Chino will be so happy!