Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Liar, Liar!

I would just like to let everyone in blogger land know that my sister (Jennie) is a LIAR!! She does drive old people to the bank she just doesn't want anyone to know it....and I have proof!

This is one of the ladies she drives. She was angry with Jennie because she was late getting back home for her afternoon nap, yes she did try to steal a bus Jennie returned her safely back home. I do believe that Jennie was docked pay for the late nap!


This is Jennie driving the car she wears her Morgan Freeman costume so no one will know its her. This is the same lady who stole the bus I think this was after. As you can see she was very upset about being late for her nap. Jennie however seems very happy about it.

Don't worry faithful bloggers I will be around to make sure Jennie stays honest and does not feed you full of her lies. We have your number Jennie!! Oh and if any of you wanted to know Jennie really likes it when you call her ROOSTER TAILS!!

1 comment:

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

Jennie, your sister makes me giggle.