So i am finally the big 22! or two quack quack, or something like that as my Dad says.
Any who... I had a great birthday! Nothing too exciting but it was fun! I went to school, then out to lunch with my old roommates. It was great to see them and spend some time with them. They really are some of the greatest friends. Later that night I went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with some Friends and it was great! I loved it all. it was so nice to see all my friends and for them to have a reason to get together.
Then tonight I went to dinner with "the girls" while the boys were at Mal's watching the game, it was so fun. I really appreciate how much they care. After dinner we went to Mallory's for cake! Mal slaved away in the kitchen for HOURS to make me a cake!! :) Ok, so she got it from this amazing bakery... same thing! It was so much fun just to hang out with the girls at Mal and Casey's! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It is great how no matter what is going on in our lives we are still there for each other and we can always have a good time. It was great to see friends I haven't seen in a while. This is why I love my birthday!! It is the best reason to see and talk to friends you haven't talked to for a while! So thank you all for a great birthday!
Although my birthday is no over yet, I still have DISNEYLAND in 2 weeks!!
9 years ago


4 comments:
YAY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
im sooooooooooo jealous you're going to disneyland!
I am glad that you had a good birthday! I can't believe that you are going to disneyland. I am so jealous. I still remember when we went in high school. That was a fun trip. Good times
Seriously, I had belly cramps and a twitch in my cheek from laughing so freaking hard all night...I slept really well that night! We shouldn't wait so long to do it again!!! You should have a birthday more often so we have an excuse to play!
Can I come to Disneyland with you?!?!?! I could totally fit in your suitcase...well maybe not...but I could try!
Post a Comment